Driver Code 10
Driver is responsible for all relevant documentation and for ensuring that the relevant signatures, where required, are obtained. Ensure that there is compliance with all policies and procedures and strict adherence to internal controls.
- Be flexible to work on weekends, after hours, and at times, on Public Holidays.
- Responsible for always maintaining the cleanliness and neatness of the vehicle.
- Travel only on authorized routes in a safe, courteous, and cautious manner.
- Responsible for all aspects of the goods including the following
- That the correct goods have been loaded and delivered/collected.
- Driver’s license.
- 1-2 years of driving experience.
- Geographical knowledge.
closing date: 02 August 2022 |
location: Pretoria Central, Gauteng